The SmartBox gateway is the hub of the Smart-i Home Security System connecting directly to your Internet router using simple P2P technology.
The Smart Control Panel & Gateway allows remote control of up to 24 wireless devices (868Mhz) and 4 WiFi cameras from anywhere, via Smartphone or Tablet.
The SmartBox can be controlled remotely via the Smart-i Protect App or locally via a Remote Controller . SmartBox gives you control of your systems CCTV, Alarm, detectors and powered devices.
It is very simple to connect devices to the SmartBox using a two tap process via the App. Cameras, detectors and additional controllers can be connected in seconds!
- The heart of the SMART-I Smart Home Security System, the SMART-I gateway connects to up to 24 Detection/Power Control devices and 4 cameras, allowing them to communicate with each other
- Connects your Smart Home Security System to the internet by connecting to a spare LAN port on your router
- Setting up the Gateway so it can communicate over the internet is simple using P2P technology which requires no port forwarding or specialist IT knowledge
- Built in back up battery for up to 8 hours use in the event of a power failure (all detectors and sirens will still operate even if there is no internet service or power)
- The gateway is controlled and setup by the SMART-I Protect App
- Can be armed, disarmed and part armed using the SMART-I Protect App, Wireless Remote Control, or Wireless Keypad