The SMART-i Smart Wireless PIR Sensor (SHDP) will create a local instant alarm if your alarm system is armed and will also send Alarm, Case Tamper and Low Battery warnings via the SmartBox Gateway directly to your Smartphone or Tablet. It has a very simple setup procedure and comes with long life Batteries. It uses the latest 868 MHz wireless transmission frequency to reach up to 150 metres range (Line of sight). With 110° field of view and 16m range a single sensor can cover the majority of a room.
- The SMART-I Wireless PIR Sensor will detect movement of a person in a 16 metre range and within a 110� radius and is designed for indoor use and coverage of rooms in houses and offices
- Detection alerts are sent directly to the Gateway using secure 868MHz wireless transmission, the Gateway will then trigger other devices and actions (including Sirens, Email and Push Notifications) as programmed by the user
- Tamper Detection alerts the Gateway if tampering with the case is detected
- Uses 3 AA sized batteries for up to 2 years battery life
- Low battery detection alerts the App when batteries are low
- Simple 30 second setup and pairing to the Gateway using the SMART-I Protect App
- Up to 150m (line of sight) transmission range