This is an Ex-Demo model. supplied with all original accessories and packaging. This unit comes with a 3TB HDD pre-installed.
The C-Pro-M1 series of 5-in-1 DVRs provide an easy and affordable way to upgrade existing older analogue CCTV systems to HD quality. Being compatible with all 5 current CCTV formats, up to 1080P in HDCVI, HDTVI, AHD and IP cameras or D1 and lower analogue cameras. The C-Pro-M1 series come with 16 alarm inputs, 3 alarm outputs, 4 audio inputs. Alongside these features, the C-Pro-M1 series is compatible IMMIX, giving a further level of security to your CCTV system.
To provide the ultimate HD CCTV experience, the C-Pro-M1 series is compatible with 1080P HDCVI, HDTVI, AHD and IP cameras, giving the best quality images available using the HD format.
Key Features- 1080P Realtime recording
- 24 channel recording (16 channel HDCVI + 8 channel 2MP IP)
- Analogue/720P/1080P (plug & play) universal recording on BNC inputs
- P2P (no port forwarding required) - Apple app/Android app/Windows PC/Apple Mac
- IMMIX Compatible
- 1080P realtime recording (25fps)
- 2MP IP realtime recording on IP channels (25fps)
- ONVIF 2.4 compatible : Dahua, Hikvision, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sony, Vivotek and etc.
- Spot monitoring via local network
- 4/8/16 channel playback at the same time.
- PTZ control over 1 co-ax cable (mouse control on DVR - area zoom & scroll zoom)
- Instant playback on one channel when others are on live viewing
- Smart search & email notification (snapshot)
- Backup footage by video clip while viewing playback
Spot Monitoring via Local Network (Quick and Easy)
It is now possible to use another DVR for spot monitoring on a network. The main DVR/NVR is setup in the normal way, with cameras and a monitor connected to it.
To use the IP Spot Monitoring all that is required is a router and another DVR and does not even require an HDD, if separate recordings of the IP Spot channels are not required.
Connect the router from the main DVR/NVR and the Spot DVR, then stream the channels you want to display from the main DVR, then you are done, EASY & SIMPLE.
Tired of complicated PTZ controls?
With our new PTZ's you can control all your cameras from your DVR with just your mouse. No extra cabling is required and you don't need to study a book to get this up and running.
- Simply mount the PTZ
- Connect the coax or CAT5e cable to C-PRO DVR (no twisted pair cables required)
- Select the channel of the PTZ and click on the PTZ control.
Once up and running, you can use your mouse to;
- Area zoom by clicking and dragging:- down to zoom in and up to zoom out
- Move the PTZ using the trace option- click and drag the mouse to move the camera around
- Zoom in and out using the scroll wheel
- Use the on-screen controls to move the camera, zoom and focus