Fast Fix Kits include everything you need to get your CCTV system up and running.
FAST because it saves time on ordering, there’s no need to worry about missing an item off your order or leaving your order with the office to place. All the vital accessories are included under one simple order code with one simple price.
FAST because it saves time when installing, you have everything you need to get your CCTV system up and running in one handy sealed pouch so you won’t leave items back at the office or lose them in the van.
FAST because it saves time for all your staff. It’s one item to order, stock and book out so it saves handling and admin time not just installation time.
- A 100M roll of black RG59+2 co-ax cable on a wooden drum. With a solid copper core this cable gives maximum performance especially for HD or over longer runs by providing a video signal that is up to 4x stronger than other cheap brands with just a copper coated core. Co-joined power cores allows CCTV cameras to be powered at one central location near your control equipment.
- A high quality wall mount power supply with 9 separate fused outputs in a lockable case. Rated: 12V DC, 5 Amp
- Designed to keep your CCTV system data compliant these durable A3 size warning signs come with free registration on the WhoIsWatchingMe database.
- 100 black cable clips wide enough for fixing shotgun style cable and with extra hard nails to stop bending and a softer plastic that resists shattering when hammered.
- Pack of 20 BNC connectors for connecting up cameras & DVRs in our most popular 3pc Crimp-On design.
- Our best selling Zulugs are great for terminating shotgun cable to hook up power to your CCTV cameras. Terminal strip connectors allow you to do this in seconds and avoid having to do any soldering. Pack of 8.
- 3m HDMI lead with audio and video capability and a high throughput so it’s great for HD too. Links up your DVR to your LCD in seconds.