VIVOTEK’s NR9681 is a full-featured high-performance H.265 NVR. Equipped with a 2U 64-CH 8 Bay Rackmount network appliance, standard RAID capability and H.265 video codec, the total storage capacity of the NVR also endows the NR9681 with scalability and flexibility, making it perfect for large-scale transport or industrial applications as well as public spaces such as campuses.
The NR9681’s 8 hard-drive bay design provides for a storage capacity of up to 48TBs, offering greater than 30% ~ 50% more recording capacity than systems employing H.264 compression. This advance affords users larger storage space for longer durations of video recording. The RAID 0/1/5/6/10 configuration provides further data security in the rare event of a hard drive failure. Further, equipping the NR9681 with a DOM system has resulted in reliability and stability beyond the reach of other NVRs. Meanwhile, the NR9681 supports VIVOTEK’s fisheye network camera “Fisheye Dewarp” function, which provides multiple de-warping modes in live view and playback, ensuring the correct angle of video view and detailed information for flexible usage. This ingenious NVR is also equipped to carry out remote management with a full range of the server/client structures and thus constitutes a robust system for diverse applications.
Moreover, the NR9681 features well-built ONVIF compliance and scalable configuration, with VAST CMS empowering users to set up and manage advanced IP surveillance systems with ease. The NR9681 also supports both remote and mobile access via iViewer app, for both iOS and Android handheld devices. The NR9681 represents a great advance in the field, providing users an open, intelligent and seamless NVR to meet market demands.
- H.265/H.264 Compression Technology
- 64-CH Recording, 64 Display
- Support HDMI, Display Port, VGA and DVI Simultaneous Output
- 8 Hot-Swappable HDD Bays
- Support RAID 0/1/5/6/10 Storage
- Max Support up to 48TB HDD
- Redundant Power
- VIVOTEK VAST Inside (LiveClient/Playback)
- Dual Lan Giga Network Ports
- ONVIF Open Platform
- VIVOTEK Camera Configuration and VAST CMS Integrated
- Multiple Fisheye Dewarp Support
- Multiple Video Search Modes
- VIVOTEK Network Cameras: 7000 & 8000 & 9000 Series (MD7560X excluded)
- VIVOTEK Switch: VivoCam PoE Switch (AW-GEV Series)