The HiWatch range of CCTV equipment from Hikvision is designed for the small commercial and domestic markets. Providing high quality, economical surveillance equipment that's stylish, effective and affordable.
The HiWatch 200M series of 6MP NVRs are recorders capable of a maximum 6MP recording (single channel). Housed in a Standard 1U case, the 200M series is able to record across up to6 channels simultaneously in 1080P@25fps, up to 12 in 720P@25fps or up to 16 ch in 4CIF. The NVR-216M-A has 16 channels and is able to record 16 cameras in 4CIF resolution, 12 in 720P, 6 in 1080P, 2 in 4MP or 1 in 6MP. The -A/8P model NVR is PoE enabled, allowing 8 cameras to powered down the same CAT5 or 6 cable that data is transmitted along, provided the cameras are also PoE enabled. This saves money and time when installing, reducing the cost of cable and the labour.
The NVR-216M-A(/8P) comes equipped with 2 SATA interface and can have up to 8TB of internal storage installed, this is sufficient to store video from all 16 channels for 44 days. It also has a port for 2-way audio so sound can be recorded if your cameras are equipped with microphones and conversations can be had if equipped with speakers.
All in all, the NVR-216M-A(/8P) is an extremely cost effective IP recorder, suitable for home or small business surveillance needs.
- Connectable to the third-party network cameras
- Up to 16 network cameras can be connected
- H.264+ compression effectively reduces the storage space and costs by up to 50%
- Full channel recording at up to 6 MP resolution
- HDMI/VGA output at 1080p resolution
- Up to 2-ch synchronous playback at 4 MP resolution or 6-ch at 1080p resolution
- 2x SATA hard disks can be connected for up to8TB capacity
- HDD quota and group modes; different capacity can be assigned to different channel
- Supports multiple VCA(Video Content Analytics) events detection
- Smart search for the selected area in the video; and smart playback to improve the playback efficiency
- One-key operation: automatically search, modify and add IP cameras after device is activated