The HiWatch range of CCTV equipment from Hikvision is designed for the small commercial and domestic markets. Providing high quality, economical surveillance equipment that's stylish, effective and affordable.
The HiWatch 100M series of 6MP NVRs are recorders capable of a maximum 6MP recording (single channel). Housed in a Standard 1U case, the 100M series is able to record across 4 channels simultaneously in 1080P@25fps or up to 8 in 720P@25fps. The NVR-108M-A has 8 channels and is able to record 8 cameras in 720P resolutions, 4 in 1080P resolution, 2 in 4MP or 1 in 6MP.
The NVR-108M-A comes equipped with a SATA interface and can have up to 4TB of internal storage installed, this is sufficient to store video from all 8 channels for 31 days. It also has a port for 2-way audio so sound can be recorded if your cameras are equipped with microphones and conversations can be had if equipped with speakers.
All in all, the NVR-108M-A is an extremely cost effective IP recorder, suitable for home or small business surveillance needs.
- Connectable to the third-party network cameras
- Up to 8 network cameras can be connected
- H.264+ compression effectively reduces the storage space and costs by up to 50%
- Full channel recording at up to 6 MP resolution
- HDMI/VGA output at 1080p resolution
- Up to 2-ch synchronous playback at 4 MP resolution or 4-ch at 1080p resolution
- SATA hard disks can be connected with 4TB capacity
- HDD quota and group modes; different capacity can be assigned to different channel
- Supports multiple VCA(Video Content Analytics) events detection
- Smart search for the selected area in the video; and smart playback to improve the playback efficiency
- One-key operation: automatically search, modify and add IP cameras after device is activated