The HiWatch range of CCTV equipment from Hikvision is designed for the small commercial and domestic markets. Providing high quality, economical surveillance equipment that's stylish, effective and affordable.
The HiWatch 100 series of NVRs are their entry level recorders. Housed in a mini 1U case, the 100 series is a small, and discreet NVR, able to record across all channels simultaneously in 720P@25fps or half their channels simultaneously in 1080P@25fps. The NVR-104-A has 4 channels and is able to record 4 cameras in 720P resolution or 2 in 1080P. The -A/4P model NVR is PoE enabled, allowing all 4 cameras to powered down the same CAT5 or 6 cable that data is transmitted along, provided the cameras are also PoE enabled. This saves money and time when installing, reducing the cost of cable and the labour.
The NVR-104-A comes equipped with a SATA interface and can have up to 6TB of internal storage installed, this is sufficient to store video from all 4 channels for 93 days. It also has a port for 2-way audio so sound can be recorded if your cameras are equipped with microphones and conversations can be had if equipped with speakers.
All in all, the NVR-104-A is an extremely cost effective IP recorder, suitable for home or small business surveillance needs.
- Connectable to the third-party network cameras
- Up to 4 network cameras can be connected
- H.264+ compression effectively reduces the storage space and costs by up to 50%
- HDMI/VGA output at 1080p resolution
- Up to 2-ch synchronous playback at 1080P resolution or 4-ch at 720p resolution
- 1 SATA hard disks can be connected with 6TB capacity
- HDD quota and group modes; different capacity can be assigned to different channel
- Supports multiple VCA(Video Content Analytics) events detection
- Smart search for the selected area in the video; and smart playback to improve the playback efficiency
- One-key operation: automatically search, modify and add IP cameras after device is activated