The FN7108HE is an entry level network video recorder from Foscam. capable of recording 8 and displaying 4 IP cameras simultaneously in Full HD, 1080P resolutions. This NVR is equipped with 8 PoE ports, these make camera installation far easier and reduce ther costs of an installation. PoE allows data and power to be carried down a single cable. The only limtation is that the camera needs to be PoE enabled or a secondary device, a PoE splitter will be required to seperate the feeds.
Equipped with both a VGA and HDMI video output, you can connect the NVR directly to a monitor for local control, or use the network function to control the NVR from a PC within the network. If a WiFi router is part of the network you can also connect remotely using a downloadable app from Foscam to view 4 cameras while out and about.
The FN7108HE has a 3.5" SATA HDD interface allowing up to a 4TB capacity HDD to be installed, if 8 cameras are recording constantly at 1080P resolution, running at 30fps, 4TB will hold 5 days worth of recording before needing to be overwritten. This can be extended by reducing the framerate, programing a recording schedule, or only recording upon motion detection.
- 9-ch 1080P HD IP Camera Access
- 8x PoE ports
- H.264 Main Profile Video Compression
- Supports HDMI and VGA Local Display
- 4-ch 1080P Synchronous Playback
- Compatible with Foscam HD and MJPEG IP cameras
- Supports ONVIF protocol, Compatible with ONVIF-Embedded IP Cameras
- Supports USB External Storage (Flash disk, HDD)
- Supports 1x 3.5" Sata HDD up to 4TB
- Alarm Input/Output
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari (MAC) browser supported.