The C-Pro IP Light series of Network Video Recorders (NVRs) provide an easy and affordable way to experience high quality HD images, able to record and playback in resolutions up-to 5MP. The CPRO-IPL series features POE ports across all channels allowing cameras to powered through the network cable, resulting in a saving on cables across the system.
The C-Pro IP Light series features a fanless design to ensure a quiet operation, have a single SATA HDD slot to minimise the weight of the unit and have no alarm inputs, which keeps the costs low.
With P2P enabled the CPRO-IPL allows quick and easy set-up of remote access via mobile devices, giving the user control of their surveillance system whilst out and about.
View and manage your CCTV network with the EasyViewer Mobile App
EasyViewer is the mobile surveillance application, available both on Android and iOS, that supports streams from the new CPRO IP NVR's.
With 1080P HDMI and VGA outputs and the ability to IP spot via a network, viewing the footage is possible on a range of devices. With up-to 4TB of internal storage and 2 USB ports for auxiliary storage, there is plenty of space available to keep the high quality images recorded by this device.
The Fast Smart Search feature allows relevant footage to found easily and the USBs ports provide a quick and easy solution for copying the footage, without the need for DVD/RWs. Provided with a free App and CMS software, and with Onvif 2.4 providing compatibility for the majority of IP brands, the CPRO-IPL has everything needed to base a secure IP surveillance system around.
- 8 channel IP input (4 x POE ports)
- Up to 5MP recording
- Max 80Mbps incoming bandwidth
- H.264/MJPEG dual codec decoding
- HDMI/VGA simultaneous video output
- P2P (no port forwarding required) - Apple app/Android app/Windows PC/Apple Mac
- ONVIF 2.4 compatible : Dahua, Hikvision, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sony, Vivotek and etc.
- 1080P HDMI/VGA spot output (selectable), IP spot via network (no convertor required)
- PTZ control Support intelligent 3D positioning (Drag to zoom by mouse)
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer & CMS(SPRO CSS)
- Spot monitoring via network
Spot Monitoring via Local Network (Quick and Easy)
It is now possible to use a DVR/NVR for spot monitoring on a network. The main DVR/NVR is setup in the normal way, with cameras and a monitor connected to it.
To use the IP Spot Monitoring all that is required is a router and another DVR/NVR and does not even require an HDD, if separate recordings of the IP Spot channels are not required.
Connect the router from the main DVR/NVR and the Spot DVR/NVR, then stream the channels you want to display from the main DVR/NVR, then you are done, EASY & SIMPLE.
Tired of complicated PTZ controls?
With our new PTZ's you can control all your cameras from your NVR with just your mouse. No extra cabling is required and you don't need to study a book to get this up and running.
- Simply mount the PTZ
- Connect the coax or CAT5e cable to C-PRO DVR (no twisted pair cables required)
- Select the channel of the PTZ and click on the PTZ control.
Once up and running, you can use your mouse to;
- Area zoom by clicking and dragging:- down to zoom in and up to zoom out
- Move the PTZ using the trace option- click and drag the mouse to move the camera around
- Zoom in and out using the scroll wheel
- Use the on-screen controls to move the camera, zoom and focus