VIVOTEK’s SD9362-EHL is a high performance H.265 Full HD speed dome network camera. Armed with a 30x optical zoom lens, the camera is able to capture fine details at top-notch quality. By combining both H.265 and VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream II technology which enables the camera to optimize quality for desired regions and therefore to maximize efficiency of bandwidth usage, it is capable of reducing both bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 80%* while maintaining the highest standard of image quality.
Offering extra smooth video quality with resolutions of up to 60 fps at 1920x1080, the SD9362-EHL is also equipped with WDR Pro technology and IR-cut filter for seamless day/night operation. This enables the camera to cope effortlessly with the challenging lighting conditions faced in 24/7 surveillance. Further, the water-proof IP68-rated, vandal-proof IK10-rated and NEMA 4X-rated housing of the SD9362-EHL protects the camera body against rain, dust and corrosion and provides a wide operating-temperature range of between -40°C and 55°C. This combination of robustness and high performance ensures that the SD9362-EHL is especially suitable for monitoring wide, open, harsh indoor or outdoor spaces such as airports, highways and parking lots where high-level reliability and precision are called for.
* Depending on scene being monitored
- H.265 Compression Technology
- 1080P Full HD CMOS Sensor
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- 360° Continuous Pan and 110° Tilt
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- Weather-proof IP68-rated, Vandal-proof IK10-rated and NEMA4X Housing
- -40°C ~ 55°C Wide Temperature Range for Extreme Weather Conditions
- Audio Detection for Instant Alerts
- Auto Tracking for Moving Objects
- Built-in SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage