VIVOTEK’s IP9181-H is a brand-new professional H.265 box network camera offering up to 30 fps @ 5-Megapixel or 60 fps @ 1080p with superb image quality at all resolutions or frame rates. By utilizing VIVOTEK's sophisticated Smart Stream II, the camera is able to optimize quality for desired regions and thus ensure maximum efficiency of bandwidth usage. Combining both H.265 and Smart Stream II, the IP9181-H can reduce both bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 80%* while keeping the high standard of image quality as a 5-Megapixel camera. This unique combination of high resolution and low storage consumption make the IP9181-H suitable for a wide range of video surveillance applications, including government and industrial buildings, retail environments, airports, railway stations and schools.
Additionally, employing WDR Pro allows the camera to capture both the dark and bright areas of an image, combining the differences to create a highly realistic representation of the original scene. Further improving the IP9181-H’s range of operating conditions, SNV technology makes high quality full-color surveillance video possible under low-light conditions. Together, these features enable the camera to provide video quality strikingly close to the capabilities of the human eye. Further enhancing the camera’s ability to adapt to its environment, precise software controls maintain the iris opening of the IP9181-H's lens at an optimal level at all times, resulting in superior sharpness as well as depth of field. Finally, the IP9181-H is also endowed with VIVOTEK's RBF (Remote Back Focus) system, enabling the installer to adjust focus both more precisely and with greater flexibility.
*Depending on scenes
- H.265 Compression Technology
- 1/1.8" Progressive CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 2560x1920; 60 fps @ 1920x1080
- DIS (Digital Image Stabilization)
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Remote Back Focus for Easy Focus Adjustments
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- Lens Profile to Ensure the Full Compatibility for Different Lens Options
- Gigabit Ethernet for High Speed of Transmission
- Snapshot Focus