VIVOTEK’s IP8160-W is a stylish 2-megapixel cube network camera specifically designed for small-scale retail security applications. With a resolution of 1920x1080 at 30 fps, a removable IR-cut filter and built-in IR illuminators effective up to 8 meters, this remarkable camera provides users with superior image quality around the clock.
When coupled with VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream II technology, the IP8160-W can reduce both bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 50%* while retaining the same superb image quality as a Full HD camera.
Further, the camera supports two-way audio, and employs Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) to greatly enhance audio quality and provide a clearer, smoother auditory image . VIVOTEK provides two easy-to install options for this compact camera; the IP8160-W boasts a 802.11b/g/n compatible wireless connection, and the IP8160 is designed for Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, making setup of these two powerful cameras both quick and simple.
* Depending on scene monitored
- 30 fps @ 1920x1080
- Built-in IR Illuminators up to 8 M
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- Built-in Microphone and Speaker for Two-way Audio
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) for Optimizing Sound System
- Built-in 802.11 b/g/n WLAN
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Compact Design