VIVOTEK’s IB8377-HT is an outdoor bullet network camera equipped with a 4MP sensor enabling resolution of 2688x1520 at 30 fps. Featuring VIVOTEK SNV and WDR Pro technology, the IB8377-HT is capable of capturing high quality images whether in high contrast or low light environments.
The IB8377-HT includes a remote focus lens for different monitoring range demands and is equipped with 30-meter IR illuminators for improved night visibility. For harsh outdoor environments, the IB8377-HT is encased in an IP66, IP67 and IK10-rated housing, making it impervious to rain and dust.
Through employing VIVOTEK's Smart Stream II technology, the IB8377-HT provides great image quality while still maintaining low bandwidth. Additionally, VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform) allows users to add customized applications for various user scenarios.
- 30 fps @ 2688x1520
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- 2.8 ~ 12 mm, Remote Focus, P-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- IR Illuminators up to 30M with Smart IR II
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments (supports up to 3.6MP, 24 fps @ 2560x1440)
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Weather-proof IP66, IP67 and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- The IB8377-EHT offers a -50°C ~ 50°C Wide Temperature Range for Extreme Weather Conditions
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage