VIVOTEK’s IB836BA-(E)HF3 is an outdoor-ready Full HD bullet network camera offering superb video quality with up to 30 fps at 1920x1080. Featuring VIVOTEK’s WDR and SNV technology, the series is capable of capturing high quality and high visibility video whether in high contrast or low light environments.
The IB836BA-(E)HF3 provides fixed focus for simple operation. In order to adapt to constantly changing outdoor lighting conditions, the IB836BA-(E)HF3 features a removable IR-cut filter as well as IR illuminators effective up to 30M for superior image quality around the clock. As a professional day/night camera, the IB836BA-(E)HF3 also adopts a Smart IR technology which prevents overexposure and provides noise reduction to adjust the IR lighting intensity instantaneously based on the changes of light in the ambient environment.
For protection against harsh outdoor environments, the IB836BA-(E)HF3 is encased in a weather-proof IP66-rated housing, making it impervious to rain and dust. The robustness of the IB836BA-(E)HF3 is further strengthened by the adoption of rugged IK10 design housing.
Additionally, a wide operating temperature range further enhances the IB836BA-EHF3's performance and reliability in extremely cold or hot temperatures, even when using PoE.
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920x1080
- 3.6mm Fixed Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- WDR for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Real-time H.264, and MJPEG Compression
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- EHF3 has an increased operating temp. range
- VIVOTEK VCA (Video Content Analysis) Support