VIVOTEK’s FE9381-EHV is an unique H.265 fisheye fixed dome network cameras, featuring a detailed 5-Megapixel CMOS sensor that produces superb image clarity. By employing H.265 compression technology and VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream II technology, the camera can reduce both bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 80%* while retaining the highest standard of image quality.
Equipped with a fisheye lens for 180° panoramic view (wall mount) or 360° surround view (ceiling/floor mount) with zero blind spots, the cameras are able to provide coverage of wide, open areas, such as airports, shopping malls, retail stores, offices and more.
The FE9381-EHV is equipped with a removable IR-cut filter and WDR Pro technology, empowering the cameras to maintain optimal image quality around the clock and unparalleled visibility in high-contrast lighting environments. Moreover, the FE9381-EHV is designed with full EN50155 compliance, vandal-proof IK10-rated, and weather-proof IP66-rated housing, ensuring that the camera can withstand shock, vibration, humidity, dust, and temperature fluctuations, and maintain stable and reliable video capture during vehicle movement.
* Depending on scene.
- H.265 Compression Technology
- 5-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920x1920
- 1.47 mm Fisheye Lens for 180° Panoramic View and 360° Surround View
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- EN50155 Compliance for Professional Mobile Surveillance
- Vandal-proof IK10-rated and Weather-proof IP66-rated Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Support Client Side Dewarping
- Pixel Counter for Image Clarity Measurement