VIVOTEK’s FD8377-HV is an outdoor-ready 4-Megapixel IR fixed dome camera offering high video quality with up to 30 fps at 2688x1520. With WDR Pro technology and a 2.8 ~ 12 mm vari-focal lens, the FD8377-HV is capable of capturing superb quality video under high contrast environments.
To adapt to challenging outdoor lighting conditions, the FD8377-HV comes with a removable IR-cut filter and built-in IR illuminators effective up to 30 meters for both day and night applications. Further, the FD8377-HV is armed with a robust IP66- and IK10-rated housing to enable the all-in one camera to withstand rain and dust as well as to protect against vandalism or tampering.
VIVOTEK's sophisticated Smart Stream II technology allows the FD8377-HV to optimise image quality for desired regions, and thus ensure maximum efficiency of bandwidth usage and savings of up to 50% on bandwidth and storage requirements.
- 4-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 2688x1520
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments (supports up to 2560x1440)
- Smart Stream II to Optimise Bandwidth Efficiency
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Inter-operability