VIVOTEK’s FD8377-HTV is a series of outdoor dome network cameras equipped with a 4MP sensor enabling resolution of 2688x1520 at 30 fps. Featuring VIVOTEK SNV and WDR Pro technology, the FD8377-HTV is capable of capturing high quality images whether in high contrast or low light environments.
The FD8377-HTV includes a remote focus lens for different monitoring range demands and is equipped with 30-meter IR illuminators for improved night visibility. For harsh outdoor environments, the FD8377-HTV is encased in an IP66 and IK10-rated housing, capable of operating from -30°C to 50°C.
Through employing VIVOTEK's Smart Stream II technology, the FD8377-HTV series provides great image quality while still maintaining low bandwidth. Additionally, VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform) allows users to add customized applications for various user scenarios.
The FD8377-EHTV features an increased operating temperature range, designed to ensure4 that the camera will work in harsher conditions where the temperature fluctuates anyway between -50°C to 50°C
- 30 fps @ 2688x1520
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- 2.8 ~ 12 mm, Remote Focus, P-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- IR Illuminators up to 30M with Smart IR II
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments (supports up to 3.6MP, 24fps @ 2560x1440)
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing (-EHTV model features enhanced weather protection to ensure operation in a wider temperature range)
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage