VIVOTEK’s FD836BA-HV is a series of outdoor-ready Full HD fixed dome network cameras offering superb video quality with up to 30 fps at 1920x1080. Armed with VIVOTEK’s WDR and SNV technology, the series is capable of capturing high quality and high visibility video whether in high contrast or low light environments.
The FD836BA-HV series provides flexible options for remote focus with built-in stepping motors and P-iris to provide precise adjustments remotely. In order to adapt to constantly changing outdoor lighting conditions, the FD836BA-HV series features a removable IR-cut filter as well as IR illuminators effective up to 30M for superior image quality around the clock. As a professional day/night camera, the FD836BA-HV series also adopts a Smart IR technology which prevents overexposure and provides noise reduction to adjust the IR lighting intensity instantaneously based on the changes of light in the ambient environment.
For protection against harsh outdoor environments, the FD836BA-HV series is encased in a weather-proof IP66-rated housing, making it impervious to rain and dust. The robustness of the FD836BA-HV series is further strengthened by the adoption of rugged IK10 design housing. Additionally, the wide operating temperature range further enhances the FD836BA-EHTV's performance and reliability in extremely cold or hot temperatures, even when using PoE. When choosing VIVOTEK FD836BA-HTV series, users have two options: the FD836BA-HTV and FD836BA-EHTV. The different options can be chosen based on the requirements of your application, such as operating environment temperature.
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920x1080
- 2.8 ~ 12 mm, Remote Focus, P-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- WDR for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Real-time H.264, and MJPEG Compression
- Two-way Audio
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- FD836BA-EHTV has an additional wider temperature range
- Support Installation with AM-713 Outdoor Conduit Box
- VIVOTEK VCA (Video Content Analysis) Support