VIVOTEK’s FD8367A-V is a fixed dome network camera specifically designed for diverse outdoor applications, with a 2MP sensor enabling a viewing resolution of 1920x1080 at a smooth 30 fps. Dynamic and highly adaptable, the FD8367A-V is an all-in-one camera capable of capturing high quality video at high resolutions of up to 2 Megapixels even in low light environments.
The FD8367A-V features VIVOTEK's sophisticated Smart Stream II technology, allowing the camera to optimise image quality for desired regions, and thus ensure maximum efficiency of bandwidth usage and savings of up to 50% on bandwidth and storage requirements.
In order to adapt to constantly changing outdoor lighting conditions, the FD8367A-V features a removable IR-cut filter as well as IR illuminators effective up to 30m for superior image quality around the clock. For protection against harsh outdoor environments, the camera is encased in a weather-proof IP66-rated housing, making it impervious to rain and dust. The robustness of the FD8367A-V is further strengthened by the adoption of rugged IK10 design housing.
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920x1080
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Inter-operability
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- Smart Stream II to Optimise Bandwidth Efficiency
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility)