VIVOTEK FD8177-H is a stylish-design 4-Megapixel IR fixed dome camera for indoor applications. Equipped with a 4MP sensor, the camera offers up to 30 fps at 2688x1520 with superb image quality. Featuring the WDR Pro technology and a 2.8 ~ 12 mm vari-focal lens, the FD8177-H provides clear and accurate video under high contrast environments
With VIVOTEK's sophisticated Smart Stream II technology, the FD8177-H optimises image quality for desired regions, and thus ensures maximum efficiency of bandwidth usage and savings of up to 50% on bandwidth and storage requirements.
As an all-in-one day/night camera, the FD8177-H features a removable IR-cut filter as well as IR illuminators effective up to 30 meters for superior image quality even in challenging lighting conditions. Incorporating a number of features such as video rotation, defog, a dedicated MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, and VIVOTEK's 32-channel recording software, the FD8177-H is well-designed for any interior usage.
The FD8177-HT features a motorised vari-focal lens providing a remote focus capability. This allows the camera to be focused from the recorder and also provides a degree of optical zoom.
- 4-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 2688x1520
- 2.8~12mm Vari-focal lens (-HT model this is motorised for remote focusing)
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments (supports up to 2560x1440)
- Smart Stream II to Optimise Bandwidth Efficiency
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Inter-operability