VIVOTEK’s CC8371-HV is a vandal-proof IR fisheye network camera offering up to 30 fps at 3-Megapixel resolution. With its unique design and inconspicuous appearance, the CC8371-HV is suitable for a wide array of environments. Featuring 180° horizontal panoramic views with adjustable 25° tilt angle, the camera allows users amazing flexibility of viewing angles and options. The camera’s weather-proof compact size also makes it an ideal choice for indoor and outdoor scenarios such as boutiques, convenience stores, banks, schools, parking lots and residential homes. Without ligature edges, it can also be very effective in tough security installations like prisons and mental facilities.
The CC8371-HV can view up to 180 degrees, providing complete video security without losing angle coverage. Featuring WDR Pro, the camera captures both the dark and bright areas of an image and combines the differences to create a highly realistic representation of the original scene. Further, with added SNV technology, high-quality full-color surveillance video becomes possible even under low-light conditions. These combined features enable the camera to provide video quality remarkably close to the capabilities of the human eye. Further increasing the level of surveillance, a built-in microphone can record sound within a 5-meter radius.
The CC8371-HV also has built-in 180° IR illuminators up to 15 meters. So no matter day or night, light or dark, the CC8371-HV's versatility is unmatched.
- 3-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30fps @ 2048x1536
- Anti-Ligature Design
- 180° Horizontal Panoramic View
- 180° IR Illuminators up to 15 Meters
- WDR Pro (100dB) to Provide Extreme Visibility in High Light Contrast Scenes
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility)
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- ±25° Tilt Lens
- Built-in Microphone
- 3D Noise Reduction for Low-light Conditions
- Real-time H.264 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Built-in IEEE 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot