VIVOTEK's CC8160 is a low profile network camera especially designed for 180° panoramic indoor surveillance. The unique design makes it a great choice for retail, convenience stores, hotels, classrooms, and offices. The 180° panoramic view in 1080P provides amazing situational surveillance coverage. The unique mounting design facilitates easy installation on a wall, or counter to capture faces at eye level. A built-in microphone further increases the level of surveillance while recording sound within a 5 meter radius.
The CC8160 supports industry-standard H.264 compression technology, reducing file sizes and conserving valuable network bandwidth. Together with the VAST multi-lingual 32-channel recording software, users can set up an easy-to-use IP surveillance system with ease.
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 180° Horizontal Panoramic View
- Compact, Low-Profile Design
- 30 fps @ 1920x1080
- Real-time H.264 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- WDR Enhanced
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability
- Built-in Microphone