In order to adapt to constantly changing outdoor lighting conditions, the IB8369A features a removable IR-cut filter as well as IR LEDs effective up to 20m for superior image quality around the clock. For protection against harsh outdoor environments, the camera is encased in an IP66-rated housing and weather-proof casing to withstand rain and dust. The IB8369A further strengthens the robustness of the camera by protecting the cable within the bracket.
The IB8369A supports the industry-standard H.264 compression technology, drastically reducing file sizes and conserving valuable network bandwidth. With H.264 & MJPEG compatibility all included, multiple streams can be simultaneously transmitted in any of these formats at different resolutions, frame rates, and image qualities for versatile platforms. As the IB8369A comes with Smart Stream, the compression and bandwidth saving is further increased bu up-to 50%. The streams can also be individually configured to meet different needs or bandwidth constraints, thereby further optimizing bandwidth and storage.
Incorporating a number of advanced features standard for VIVOTEK cameras, including tamper detection, 802.3af compliant PoE, MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, and VIVOTEK's 32-channel recording software, the IB8369 is the ideal solution for your outdoor surveillance needs.
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920x1080
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Smart Stream for a further 50% reduction in bandwidth and file size
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 20 Meters
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Build-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot for On-board Storage
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability
- Weather-proof IP66-rated Housing
- Mounting Bracket with Cable Management for Protected Installation
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure