VIVOTEK IB8168 is an ultra-mini bullet network camera, specially designed for indoor applications in which camera appearance is cared, such as luxury stores, antique stores and cloth shops.
The IB8168 is equipped with a 2-megapixel sensor and the ability to output 15 frames per second in H.264 compression. It includes multiple streams with different settings and applications, such as recording or live viewing.
Users can also benefit from simple installation with the compact housing and standard PoE power input design, as well as a MicroSD card slot for local storage use.
Available with either a cable management bracket (IB8186-C) or clamp style bracket (IB8168-G)
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 15 fps @ 1920x1080; 30 fps @ 1280x720
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Built-in IEEE 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Ultra-mini Size Design
- Flexible Installation Options: Ceiling, Wall and G-bracket Mount
- Easy Installation