HikVision insist that we display recommended retail price on this site. Please contact us for a competitive price
Camera and decoder can be bought separately, or together as a ready to use split camera unit.
This indoor covert IP camera from Hikvision is capable of capturing HD 960p (1.3MP) resolution images at 25 frames per second (fps). The model consists of a main unit, separate sensor module and lens connected via an 8m connector cable allowing the unit to blend into its surroundings. With true day/night capability provided with an electronic infrared (IR) cut filter, this model is suitable for discrete round the clock surveillance. Additional features of the unit include on-board storage and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
With its compact design, the camera features a wide-angled (92deg) 2.8mm fixed lens and a 1/ 1.3" progressive scan CMOS sensor capable of providing HD 960p at up to 30 fps. An 8m cable connects the lens module to the main unit so both parts can be placed away from each other, ideal for installation in tight spaces such as a cashier desk or ATM machine to provide discreet monitoring.
An IR cut filter with electronic switch changes from colour to infrared monochrome imaging when the sensor detects low levels of light, providing 24 hour surveillance. Defog technology filters dust and smoke from images to improve visibility. Wide dynamic range (WDR) captures detail in bright and dark areas to ensure balanced exposure, whilst 3D noise reduction improves the clarity of the image by reducing the 'grain' seen in low light video.
A tampering alarm and a variety of video motion detection alarms can be set to alert users when triggered, with notifications being sent to users via email or mobile devices. IVMS-4200 video management software is included with all Hikvision cameras and support for the Hikvision mobile applications enable viewing on the move and provide easy camera control.
This covert IP camera offers support for triple streaming and popular compression formats such as H.264, MJPEG4 and MPJEG, allowing the user to tailor recording settings to optimise use of network resources and storage. Alternatively, the integrated MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows up to 128GB of recordings to be stored on board the camera making a good choice for a stand-alone system Installation via PoE allows both a network connection and power to be fed to the camera through just one cable, reducing the time taken during installation and simplifying cabling.
- Suited for covert surveillance due to the modular and compact design
- Capable of up to HD 1080p resolution at 25 fps
- True day/night capability with IR cut filter providing round the clock surveillance
- 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Video motion and audio detection alarms allow alerts to be sent to user when disturbances are detected via email or mobile
- Triple streaming support, allowing different data (H.264/MJPEG4/MJPEG) to be streamed simultaneously
- Recording to MicroSD card provides a back up solution if the network fails
- Installation via PoE reduces installation costs as only one cable is required
- Included Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software