HikVision insist that we display recommended retail price on this site. Please contact us for a competitive price
The Darkfighter smart PTZ opens up new opportunities for 24-hour CCTV survelliance, the overall excellance of the camera has been recognized by the IFSEC Security & Fire Excellence Awards as a finalist for "CCTV Camera Equipment of the Year".
The Hikvision DS-2DF8223I-AEL PTZ CCTV camera is an ideal choice for external applications requiring a single camera to capture 24 hour coverage of a large area instead of implementing a number of IP cameras. Typical examples where this unit could be used include warehouse entrances and depots, popular tourism spots and supermarket car parks.
Obtaining closer views of specific areas that are of interest within the scene can be achieved with the 23x optical zoom and the 16x digital zoom allows further investigation into the image. These zooming capabilities result in an ideal surveillance choice in scenarios where the images captured may be needed for use as evidence. Endless 360° pan and 90° tilt allows a wide area to be covered with a single camera, a cost-effective CCTV solution within installations that would normally require multiple units.
An IR cut filter switches between full colour to monochrome night vision automatically when it senses a certain light intensity giving the DS-2DF8223I-AELTrue day/night capability, providing round the clock surveillance. The DarkFighter low-light capability technology within this CCTV PTZ camera allow for full colour images to be seen even in low light levels as well as an IR range of up to 200m, an ideal surveillance choice in large areas.
Hikvision's Smart tracking detects movement within the scene following the objects movements until it leaves the field of view - thus enhancing the effectiveness of the CCTV surveillance, ideal for an installation that requires a high level. Alarms can be set to alert users with a variety of video motion detection within the scene such as; intrusion and line crossing detection, these help to enhance security monitoring and when triggered, notifications can be sent to users via email or mobile devices. Twenty four programmable privacy masks are configurable within this IP camera that prevent operators from viewing certain areas of the field of view that may be private or sensitive.
The network camera also includes a range of image enhancement technologies such as electronic image stabilisation (EIS), which reduces the effects of camera movement from vibrations and defog technology, which filters dust, fog and smoke from images to improve visibility. For scenes in challenging lighting such as dark shadows and bright highlights, wide dynamic range (WDR) ensures detail is captured in all areas and 3D noise reduction improves video quality in low lighting. In addition to these imaging features, backlight compensation is also available to help prevent areas of interest being silhouetted against bright backgrounds.
H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression standards are all supported providing flexibility depending on requirements. Triple streaming is supported in this model, reducing bandwidth requirements by enabling up to three streams with different resolutions and frame rates to be configured. A built-in MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows up to 128GB to be stored internally on the camera, providing a back-up in the situation of a network failure.
- Pan/tilt/zoom movement with endless 360° rotation allows for flexibility of viewing and recording
- Full colour images are able to be captured in low lit environments with Hikvision Darkfighter technology
- 23x optical zoom enables considerable focus on a specific area so detail can be observed
- Capable of delivering up to 2 megapixel images at 25 fps
- True day/night capability using an IR cut filter provides 24/7 monitoring
- Infrared range of up to 200m with low-light capability
- 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Privacy masking with 24 configurable zones to obscure areas from viewing
- H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression options allow flexible system configuration via dual streaming
- Recording to MicroSD card provides a back up solution if the network fails
- Included Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software