HikVision insist that we display recommended retail price on this site. Please contact us for a competitive price
This DS-2CD63C2F-IVS fisheye network camera from Hikvision is equipped with a 1/1.7" progressive scan CMOS sensor and is capable of delivering up to 12 megapixel resolution images, dependent on the capture mode. The camera features a 1.98mm fisheye lens providing viewing angles of up to 360°. Other features of the unit include true day/night capability with IR cut filter and an infrared range of up to 15m at night, providing a good 24 hour surveillance solution. For further convenience, the CCTV camera includes a built-in microphone and speaker, alarm inputs and outputs, on-board storage and Power-over-Ethernet (Poe). This camera is fitted with external IP66 and IK10 rated housing
The Hikvision DS-2CD63C2FWD-IVS external fisheye network camera is ideal for 24/7 surveillance of wide, open outdoor locations where attempts to damage the camera may occur. Typical examples include loading bays, car parks adjacent to buildings and the area outside of a main entrance.
A panoramic view of 180° is provided when the unit is wall mounted and this can be increased to achieve a 360° view of the scene when mounted to a ceiling - an ideal solution for wide open spaces. De-warping technology takes the full curvature of the fisheye image and allows specific sections of the field of view to be seen with little distortion. Monitoring options are enhanced with quad viewing, allowing four individual views to be generated from the single fish-eyed image.
The camera's IR cut filter provides true day/night functionality which automatically changes from full colour images to monochrome images when low light levels are detected. A maximum infrared range of 15m enhances night-vision capability and provides a good CCTV solution for those looking for round the clock monitoring. Image enhancement functions such as 3D noise reduction reduce blur in low light video, wide dynamic range (WDR) technology handles complex lighting to improve the detail seen in scenes with shadows and highlights.
This network camera features audio support that allows activity to be heard within the scene and for users to communicate with those within the camera's field of view - an ideal solution in areas prone to tampering. Video motion detection methods such as line crossing and tampering alarms ensure a high level of dynamic scene awareness and alert notifications can be sent to users when motion is detected.
Integrated storage with MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows up to 128GB of recordings to be stored on board the camera making it suitable as a stand-alone system. A choice of two compression formats (H.264 or MJPEG) and dual streaming enable easy management of bandwidth and data. Installation via PoE allows both a network connection and power to be fed to the camera through just one cable, reducing the time taken during installation and simplifying cabling.
All Hikvision cameras come with iVMS-4200 video management software. Mobile monitoring apps are also available for iOS and Android devices, enabling viewing on the move and easy camera control.
- Capable of up to 12MP resolution depending on viewing mode
- Capable of 360° viewing angle when ceiling mounted
- 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Digital PTZ viewing de-warps the curvature of the full image allowing it to be viewed more naturally
- Multiple viewing modes give a wide variety of monitoring options
- Video motion detections allow alerts to be sent to the user when motion is detected via email or mobile
- True day/night capability with IR cut filter and an IR range of 15m
- Built-in microphone gives user the ability of hearing activity in the scene
- Built-in speaker allows communication within the camera's field of view
- Dual streaming support, allowing H.264/MJPEG compressed data to be streamed simultaneously
- Recording to MicroSD card provides a back up solution if the network fails
- Installation via PoE reduces installation costs as only one cable is required
- Included Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software
- Mobile access is supported