The latest camera in the EZVIZ home range offers an incredible camera for under £90.
Pan and tilt cameras are normally restricted to only being useful under direct control, which when situated in a security system with a constant attendant is fine, but for a home system is quite limited.
Auto-tracking fixes this issue, having smart software that tracks and follows movement without needing an operators input. Until now auto-tracking has mainly been used for large expensive IP PTZ cameras used for monitoring parking structures, lobbies, airport concourses etc.
This little indoor dome from Ezviz takes that software and puts into a pan and tilt camera designed for home use and keeps the price down. Now, thanks to the C6T, you can track movement through your house without having to use multiple cameras per room. With 340 degrees of pan and 90 degrees tilt one camera can pick up movement and follow it throughout the room.
- 1080P High-Definition Video
- Amazing image quality, in rich colour and ultra sharp definition from Mini 360 Plus IP camera.
- 360° Panoramic / 180° Vertical View
- With full rotation, you can place the Mini 360 Plus anywhere, and still see the whole room.
- Smart Motion Tracking
- The Mini 360 Plus keeps a lookout for you. If it notices something moving the Mini 360 Plus will track the movement automatically, truly smart home security.
- Two-Way Audio
- Keep an eye on your pets and tell them to get off the couch while you're away from home! The Mini 360 Plus comes with a built-in speaker and microphone.
- 10 Metre Night Vision
- Night vision mode is switched to automatically when low levels are detected.
- Motion Alerts
- At work? On vacation? No matter where you are, be kept up-to-date on what's happening at home with motion detection alerts.
- Built-In Storage
- Built-in micro SD slot so you can save videos and pictures directly to the camera. Once saved, you can share them with friends and family using the EZVIZ app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Wireless Setup
- All you need is a smartphone, a power source, and a Wi-Fi network. Once you plug it in, the EZVIZ app helps you connect the camera to your network.
- Real-Time Video on Multiple Devices
- Once you connect it to your network, you can view HD video anytime from your smartphone, tablet or computer. All you require is a WiFi or 3G (or better) connection
- Choose Where to Record
- With multiple storage options, you can choose where to save your video footage. Cameras can record to: Built-In SD Card Slot, Encrypted Cloud Storage, EZVIZ NVR. You can even record to multiple storage options at the same time, in case a camera is damaged or your network goes down.
- 92° Wide-Angle Viewing
- 8x Digital Zoom