This ready to install IP CCTV system from HiWatch provides the security of Hikvision's high end, quality product but is designed for domestic and small business premises', allowing access to professional grade CCTV equipment but at a price suitable for protecting your home and loved ones without breaking the bank.
The I106M-(A/B)/1T systems come with sufficient cable and connectors for an average size property and includes an 8 channel NVR capable of recording up to 8 in resolutions or 4MP@12fps. The NVR and cameras are PoE ready allowing data and power to be carried along a single cable reducing the costs of installation.
With a choice of either bullet or eyeball cameras, this system is professional and tidy regardless of the location and as the cameras are small and have an IP66 housing, can be used either in or outside.
As the NVR is provided with a pre-installed 2TB HDD, the system is easy to set-up and is ready to record from the box. With simple to understand, step by step instructions and connectivity to Hikvision's highly regarded remote viewing APPs, once operational, the system is intuitive and easy to control.
- Connectable to the third-party network cameras.
- Up to8 network cameras can be connected.
- H.264+ compression effectively reduces the storage space and costs by up to 50%.
- Full channel recording at up to 4 MP resolution.
- HDMI/VGA output at 1080p resolution.
- Up to 4-ch synchronous playback at 4 MP resolution or 8-ch at 1080p resolution.
- 1 SATA hard disks can be connected with 6TB capacity.
- HDD quota and group modes; different capacity can be assigned to different channel