A 2 camera wire free IP CCTV kit from ESP, the TS-FHDV4KBWF offers 1080P video coverage without needing to physically connect the cameras to the NVR.
The NVR features 1080P recording on up-to 4 channels, meaning that extra cameras can be added to this system. It comes with either a 500GB or 1 TB HDD (please choose) pre-installed but this can be replaced with a larger capacity HDD (Max. 4TB) is so desired. The two supplied cameras come pre-registered to the NVR minimising set-up, but when adding extra cameras, initially, they have to be connected over a physical LAN via the supplied ethernet cable before they will operate on the Wire Free network.
The NVR needs to be connected to a monitor for setup and an HDMI cable is provided for this purpose. Once connected, the NVR is controllable through a USB mouse. The menu options are intuitive and the NVR has an additional USB port so any footage can be downloaded from the internal HDD on to a pen drive (max 8GB) allowing the saving of important data before looping occurs.
The NVR can be scheduled to record at specific times, continuously or only motion detection giving the option to reduce the required storage and using the free App from ESP it is possible to log in to view the cameras from a remote location via a mobile device.
The cameras used with this kit are 1080P Full HD cameras with a 4mm fixed lens, infra red illumination for up to 20m, IP66 weatherproof housings for outdoor use and come with the required 12V DC PSUs meaning that this kit is ready to install as is, without any hidden costs or extras, unless extra cameras are wanted.
The wire free signal extends for 150m line of sight although, as with all signals, walls and objects can interfere and reduce the range. When siting units consider minimising the number of walls, trees, doors, hills within landscaping or other solid objects that exist along the line of transmission. Avoid a line of transmission that follows the whole length of a wall rather than directly through it. A small adjustment to the position of either transmitter or receiver can make a huge difference to performance. Avoid siting transmitter or receiver units in close proximity to other wire free equipment such as routers, baby monitors or sources of electrical energy such as microwave ovens, very high voltage cables etc..
- Wire Free 1080p CCTV kit
- 2 camera kit expandable to 4 cameras
- Offers 150 meter wire free open field range
- 2 x 2MP HD day/night bullet cameras (PSUs Included)
- Remote Cloud monitoring via LAN connection
- Hard drive options: 500GB or 1TB (can replace with up to 4TB)
- Mobile monitoring with Android or iPhone ESP APP
- Triplex operation – Playback / Record / Remote view simultaneously
- VGA or HDMI output (HDMI lead supplied)
- Recording options – Continuous / Scheduled / Motion
- USB back up of recordings for easy evidence transfer
- Mouse driven comprehensive user interface
- Silent fan less operation
- Additional IP Camera(s): FHDVC4FBWF