HikVision insist that we display recommended retail price on this site. Please contact us for a competitive price
*NOTE: This machine does not support 3MP cameras
DS-7216HQHI-F2/N replaces and updates the already high quality DS-7216HGHI-SH, able to utilise the latest in compression and recording technology. The DS-7216HQHI-F2/N can upscale the recorded images allowing a greater picture quality then the resolution would suggest. Yet, by using the new H.264+ compression codec maintains a reasonable bandwidth and storage profile despite the higher quality images.
With the ability to add a 2MP IP camera to the system, using Turbo 3.0's quad-band (TVI, AHD, IP and analogue) formats, improving the overall surveillance even further. Able to record in 1080P@12.5fps or 720P@25fps (real-time) the DS-7216HQHI-F2/N is an economical choice for any 16 channel HD system. With the steps forward in recording comes an equally big step forward in playback and access.
Compatible with 4K HDMI the DS-7216HQHI-F2/N allows your recording to be viewed on most equipment available and the addition of 2 USB ports (1 USB 2.0 and 1 USN 3.0) makes access to your saved files easier then ever. The 2x SATA port interfaces can provide up to 12TB of internal storage, (Please choose your required storage amount)
- Connect-able to HDTVI, AHD, network & analogue cameras
- up to 2 IP cameras @ 2MP can be connected
- Increased distance transmission over twisted pair cable &coax cable
- H.264+ compression improves encoding efficiency by up to 50% & reduces data storage costs
- 12.5fps recording on 1080P, 25fps @ 720P
- CVBS output & simultaneous HDMI & VGA output at 1920 x 1080P resolution (up to 4K over 1 ch)
- Smart search for efficient playback
- Contains remote control