HikVision insist that we display recommended retail price on this site. Please contact us for a competitive price
*NOTE: This machine does not support 3MP cameras
DS-7208HQHI-F1/N replaces and updates the already high quality DS-7208HGHI-SH, able to utilise the latest in compression and recording technology. The DS-7208HQHI-F1/N can upscale the recorded images allowing a greater picture quality then the resolution would suggest. Yet, by using the new H.264+ compression codec maintains a reasonable bandwidth and storage profile despite the higher quality images.
With the ability to add 2x 2MP IP cameras to the system, using Turbo 3.0's quad-band (TVI, AHD, IP and analogue) formats, improving the overall surveillance even further. Able to record in 1080P@12.5fps or 720P@25fps (real-time) the DS-7208HQHI-F1/N is an economical choice for any 8 channel HD system.
With the steps forward in recording comes an equally big step forward in playback and access.
Compatible with 1080P HDMI the DS-7208HQHI-F1/N allows your recording to be viewed on most equipment available and the addition of 2 USB ports makes access to your saved files easier then ever.
The SATA port interface can provide up to 6TB of internal storage, (Please choose your required storage amount)
- Connect-able to HDTVI, AHD, network & analogue cameras
- up to 2 IP cameras @ 2MP can be connected
- Increased distance transmission over twisted pair cable & coax cable
- H.264+ compression improves encoding efficiency by up to 50% & reduces data storage costs
- 10fps recording on 1080P, or 25fps @ 720P
- CVBS output & simultaneous HDMI & VGA output at up to 1920 x 1080P resolution
- Smart search for efficient playback
- Contains remote control