The HiWatch range of CCTV equipment from Hikvision is designed for the small commercial and domestic markets. Providing high quality, economical surveillance equipment that's stylish, effective and affordable.
The HiWatch 200Q-F1 series of DVRs are their 3MP recorders. Housed in a standard 1U case, the 200QG-F1 series is DVR able to record across a quater of available channels in simultaneous 3MP@15fps and across the remainder in 1080PLite@25fps. Compatible with all current HD Analogue cameras, the quadbrid status means that any non-IP CCTV* camera can be connected to the DVR and work. Maximum 3MP resolution only available with TVI cameras, AHD and CVI max resolution is 1080P
The DVR-216Q-F1 has 8 channels and is able to record on the 1st 4 channels in 3MP@15fps camera and 1080P@25fps simultaneously across the other 12 channels. Equipped with a SATA interface that can have up to 6TB of internal storage installed, the DVR-216Q-F1 has sufficient space to store video from all 16 channels for 8 days. It also has a port for 2-way audio so sound can be recorded if your cameras are equipped with microphones and conversations can be had if equipped with speakers.
All in all, the DVR-208Q-F1 is an extremely cost effective 3MP HD-DVR, suitable for home or small business surveillance needs.
*HDSDI is currently going through obselence, thus SDI cameras will not work on these machines
- Connectable to Turbo HD, AHD, HDCVI and analog cameras
- Long distance transmission over UTP and coaxial cable
- One-key enable H.264+ compression to improve encoding efficiency by up to 50% and reduce data storage costs
- Up to 3 MP resolution for recording of the first four channels of DVR-216Q-F1
- Supports real-time 1080p lite and when enabled, the image effect is similar with 1080p
- Simultaneous HDMI/VGA output at up to 1920 × 1080 resolution
- One SATA interface (up to 6 TB capacity per HDD)
- 16-ch synchronous playback
- Smart search for efficient playback
- VQD (Video Quality Diagnostics)
- Unlock pattern for device login for the admin and clear-text password available
- GUID file can be exported for password resetting and imported for finding the forgotten password
- Supports PTZ control via Omnicast VMS of Genetec protocol