The HiWatch range of CCTV equipment from Hikvision is designed for the small commercial and domestic markets. Providing high quality, economical surveillance equipment that's stylish, effective and affordable.
The HiWatch 100G-F1 series of DVRs are their entry level recorders. Housed in a mini 1U case, the 100G-F1 series is a small, and discreet DVR, able to record across all channels simultaneously in 1080P Lite@12fps. Compatible with all current HD Analogue cameras, the quadbrid status means that any non-IP CCTV* camera can be connected to the DVR and work.
The DVR-108G-F1 has 8 channels and is able to record 8 cameras simultaneously in 1080P Lite resolution. Equipped with a SATA interface that can have up to 6TB of internal storage installed, the DVR-108G-F1 has sufficient space to store video from all 4 channels for 22 days. It also has a port for 2-way audio so sound can be recorded if your cameras are equipped with microphones and conversations can be had if equipped with speakers.
All in all, the DVR-108G-F1 is an extremely cost effective HD-DVR, suitable for home or small business surveillance needs.
- Connectable to Turbo HD/HDCVI/AHD/CVBS signal input
- Long distance transmission over UTP and coaxial cable: max. 1200m for 720p Turbo HD signal
- One-key enable H.264+ compression to improve encoding efficiency by up to 50% and reduce data storage costs
- Supports 1080p lite of all channels and when enabled, the image effect is similar with 1080p
- Simultaneous HDMI/VGA output at up to 1920 × 1080 resolution
- One SATA interface (up to 6 TB capacity per HDD)
- 8ch synchronous playback
- Smart search for efficient playback
- VQD (Video Quality Diagnostics)
- Unlock pattern for device login for the admin and clear-text password available
- GUID file can be exported for password resetting and imported for finding the forgotten password
- Supports PTZ control via Omnicast VMS of Genetec protocol
- Hik-Connect for easy network management
- One self-adaptive 10/100 Mbps network interface
- Output bandwidth limit configurable