The C-Pro Seven series of HC-CVI DVRs provide an easy and affordable way to upgrade existing older analogue CCTV systems to HD quality. With tri-band functionality giving compatability for up-to 1080P HD-CVI and IP cameras alongside the older D1 and lower analogue cameras.
To provide the ultimate economic HD CCTV experience, the C-Pro seven series allows connection of 1080P cameras, but records and plays back in the more square 1080N resolution
Key Features- 1080N resolution in better then 720P
- 18 channel recording (8 channel HDCVI + 2 channel 2MP IP)
- Analogue & 720P or analogue & 1080N (plug & play) universal recording on BNC inputs
- P2P (no port forwarding required) - Apple app/Android app/Windows PC/Apple Mac PC
- 800TVL@25fps, 720P/1080N@12fps
- IP channel : 2MP realtime recording (25fps)
- Free DDNS account
- 1/4/9/16 channel playback
- ONVIF 2.4 compatible : Dahua, Hikvision, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sony, Vivotek and etc.
- Spot monitoring via network
- PTZ control over 1 co-ax cable (mouse control on DVR - area zoom & scroll zoom)
- Instant playback on one channel when others are on live viewing
- Smart search & email notification (snapshot)
- Backup footage by video clip while viewing playback
Spot Monitoring via Local Network (Quick and Easy)
It is now possible to use another DVR for spot monitoring on a network. The main DVR/NVR is setup in the normal way, with cameras and a monitor connected to it.
To use the IP Spot Monitoring all that is required is a router and another DVR and does not even require an HDD, if seperate recordings of the IP Spot channels are not required.
Connect the router from the main DVR/NVR and the Spot DVR, then stream the channels you want to display from the main DVR, then you are done, EASY & SIMPLE.
Tired of complicated PTZ controls?
With our new PTZ's you can control all your cameras from your DVR with just your mouse. No extra cabling is required and you dont need to study a book to get this up and running.
- Simply mount the PTZ
- Connect the coax or CAT5e cable to C-PRO DVR (no twisted pair cables required)
- Select the channel of the PTZ and click on the PTZ control.
Once up and running, you can use your mouse to;
- Area zoom by clicking and dragging:- down to zoom in and up to zoom out
- Move the PTZ using the trace option- click and drag the mouse to move the camera around
- Zoom in and out using the scroll wheel
- Use the on-screen controls to move the camera, zoom and focus