This ready to install 1080p HDCVI kit from CMAC-CCTV has everything needed to get a 2 camera security system up and running. Featuring the CPRO8-6 4 channel C-PRO Eight DVR (+2 IP ch) with a pre-installed 1TB HDD and 2x CPR01080-EYEF-W 3.6mm fixed lens, 15m IR HDCVI eyeball cameras, along with 2x 20m RG59 cables and a 4 way in-line PSU allowing expansion room.
What's in the Box!
- CPR08-6 1080P 4 channel DVR (+2 IP ch)
- 1TB HDD
- 2x CPRO1080-EYEF-W 3.6mm fixed lens, 720P IR eyeball cameras
- 2x 20m RG59 cables
- 4 Way in-line PSU
- End user Guide
The C-Pro Eight series of HCCVI DVRs provide an easy and affordable way to upgrade existing older analogue CCTV systems to HD quality. With tri-band functionality giving compatibility for up-to 1080P HD-CVI and IP cameras alongside the older D1 and lower analogue cameras.
To provide the ultimate HD CCTV experience, the C-Pro Eight series is compatable with 1080P HDCVI and IP cameras, giving the best quality images available using the HDCVI format.
Key Features- 1080P
- 6 channel recording (4 channel HDCVI + 2 channel 2MP IP)
- Analogue/720P/1080P (plug & play) universal recording on BNC inputs
- P2P (no port forwarding required) - Apple app/Android app/Windows PC/Apple Mac
- HDCVI 720P@25fps, 1080P@15fps
- 2MP IP realtime recording (25fps)
- ONVIF 2.4 compatible : Dahua, Hikvision, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sony, Vivotek and etc.
- IP spot via network (no convertor required)
- 4 channel playback at the same time
- PTZ control over 1 co-ax cable (mouse control on DVR - area zoom & scroll zoom)
- Instant playback on one channel when others are on live viewing
- Smart search & email notification (snapshot)
- Backup footage by video clip while viewing playback
This real-time HDCVI 1080P eyeball camera is HD ready and fully compliant with the high speed, long transmission HDCVI format, providing economic, high definition images. With a 3.6mm fixed lens offering an 88o field of view and all the usual digital processing features for CCTV cameras; including 15m Smart IR, day/night (ICR), auto white balance, auto gain control, back light compensation, and 2D noise reduction. This attractive and discrete CCTV camera has an IP66 weather resistant casing, allowing both indoor and outdoor applications.
- 2 Megapixel CMOS
- High speed, long distance real-time transmission
- Day/Night(ICR), AWB, AGC, BLC, 2DNR
- 3.6mm fixed lens
- Max. IR distance 15m, Smart IR