License Plate Capture
VIVOTEK’s IP816A-LPC (18 or 40mm) is a professional box network camera offering perfect solutions for License Plate Capture with a unique headlight filter design and specialized firmware for traffic monitoring.
Featuring dedicated LPC firmware and mutually compatible lens, the IP816A-LPC(P) (18mm) is perfect for parking related applications. Whilst the IP816A-LPC(S) (40mm)'s longer focal length is perfect for street based applications. With a suitable selection of external IR LEDs, both cameras will be ideal for 24/7 license plate capture and will provide high-detail polished images for reliable license plate recognition.
Equipped with a P-iris lens for extreme precision images, a headlight filter design which blocks distracting lights, and Full HD sensor enabling viewing resolution of 1920x1080 at a smooth 30 fps, the IP816A-LPC (18 and 40mm) is capable of capturing high quality and high resolution video in any conditions. With up to 2 Megapixel with WDR Pro, 3DNR and SNV technology, no matter whether in high contrast or in low light environments, this camera is high-tech workhorses which will ensure license plate capture and traffic monitoring of the highest precision.
In order to help properly adjust the focus of this high resolution camera, the IP816A-LPC (18 and 40mm) is equipped with VIVOTEK’ s RBF (Remote Back Focus) System, allowing installers to adjust focus even more accurately in complicated or sensitive installation environments. Meanwhile, value-added features like EIS and Snapshot Focus ensure that the IP816A-LPC (18 and 40mm) performs as the perfect LPR solution by empowering installers to adjust camera positions and focus with extreme precision.
Available with different focal lengths:
- the IP816A-LPC(P) with an 18mm vari-focal lens is perfect for capturing license plates at the shoter ranges found in car parks and parking structures
- the IP816A-LPC(S)'s 40mm vari-focal lens is better at greater distances and so is more suited for on street use
- This camera is available with no lens (please select)
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920x1080, 60 fps @ 1920x1080 (one-stream mode only)
- P-iris Lens
- Headlight Filter to Block Visible Light
- 3D Noise Reduction for Low-light Conditions
- WDR Pro (100 dB) to Provide Extreme Visibility in High Light Contrast Scenes
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility)
- RBF System to Assist for Precise Focus Adjustment
- EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) to Control Image Stability
- Two-way Audio
- Snapshot Focus
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- Lens Profile for Lens Selection
- Snapshot Focus