The WAT-221S2 is a 1/2" CCD camera solution for industries that demand quality images. Providing 550TVL of true colour resolution, this second generation model is lower light gathering and supports an OSD menu for full access to all features and functions.
Note: This camera is supplied without a lens or power supply
- Advanced setting for general surveillance, embedded system and research study
- 1/2-inch CCD sensor with high sensitivity
- Achieves minimum illumination 0.006 lxF1.2 (AGG=ON, shutter=OFF, NR=ON and gamma=0.45)
- 3DNR, wide dynamic range, HSBLC (Highlight Suppression Back Light Compensation)
- White blemish correction, slow-shutter, privacy masking and RS-485 (Pelco-D) compatible
- OSD (On screen display) – Easy installation through a controller provided in kit
- Dimensions: L 51mm x W 42mm x H 42mm
The 200 series of high resolution, fully adjustable- lowlight cameras provides convenience in miniature package; making it the preferred model in the Medical Imaging, Factory Automation, Military, and Law Enforcement Industries.Note: All accessories used with the original model WAT-221S are interchangeable with the new WAT-221S2.