The EXM12-24 magnetic lock is totally sealed in an epoxy sealed stainless steel case with 20mm conduit for water-resistant and vandal-resistant purpose. Ideal for use with access control systems. The EXM12-24 is constructed in a stainless steel case and with the epoxy potting is fully suited for outdoor applications.
Unique Anti-Residual design.
When there is no power, there will be no holding force, and the push-off button inside the armature plate will pop out immediately to release the magnet and armature plate. The instant release circuit function will prevent residual magnetism between magnetic lock & the armature plate.
- Holding force up to 545kg (1200lbs)
- Dual voltage 12 or 24VDC selectable
- Lock monitoring
- Side & Face fix
- MOV provides spike & surge protection
- Stainless steel case
- Anti-residual magnetism function
- Fail-safe (power to lock)
- Voltage Tolerance: +/-15%
- Current Draw: 500mA@12Vdc : 250mA@24Vdc
- Magnetic bond sensor monitor output (00R) PDT RATED 0.25A@12VDC, remotely monitors the door lock or unlock status of magnet
- Operating Temperature: -10~55C (14~131F)
- Holding Force Up to 1200lbs (545kg)
- Dimensions: Magnet: (L)220. (W)62. (D)40mm
Armature: (L)185. (W)62. (D)16.mm
- Epoxy Potting Compound: E87252 (S), UL94V-0
- Weight (approx) : 24.8kg