Used for access control systems this morticed magnetic lock responds to electronic signals to open doors. It can be activated by exit buttons, key card sensors or break glass emergency units. With a holding force of 275KG (600lbs) it can resist most attempted forced entries.
- MOV provides spike and surge protection
- Fail safe operation (power to lock)
- Anti residual magnetism protection
- Armature plate and fixings included
- Slim design
- Suitable for slim architectural housings
- Mortice fix gives flush finish
- Lock monitoring
- Dual voltage 12Vdc or 24Vdc (selectable)
- Holding force: up to 275kg (600lb)
- Current draw = 500mA @ 12Vdc / 250mA @ 24Vdc
- Voltage tolerance: +/- 15%
- Operating temp: -10°C to +55°C
- Humidity: 0-95% non condensating
- Weight: 2kg approx.